Press Release on Decisions Adopted by the Board of Directors on December 24, 2018
On December 24, 2018, a meeting of the Board of Directors of PJSC TransContainer was held, at which:
1. The following persons were included in the list of candidates for voting on agenda item “On election of the Company’s Board of Directors” of the extraordinary General Meeting of Shareholders:
- Sergey Olegovich Ludin
- David Lvovich Davydovich
- Lea Borisovna Verni
- Maksim Alekseevich Gavrilenko
- Evgeniy Efimovich Zaltsman;
- Andrey Krasnoslavovich Starkov
- Aleksey Yuryevich Belskiy
- Vladimir Viktorovich Gaponko
- Aleksey Romenovich Taicher;
- Sergey Lvovich Tugarinov
- Viktor Viktorovich Shendrik
2. The form and text of the ballot for voting at the extraordinary General Shareholders Meeting of PJSC TransContainer were approved.
3. The register of non-core assets of PJSC TransContainer for 2019 was approved.
4. The action plan for the sale of non-core assets of PJSC TransContainer for 2019 was approved.
5. The schedule of measures for the preparation and holding of the annual General Meeting of Shareholders of PJSC TransContainer at year-end 2018 was approved.
6. The activity plan of the Internal Audit Service of PJSC TransContainer for 2019 was approved.
7. The budget of the Internal Audit Service of PJSC TransContainer for 2019 was approved.
8. Report on the implementation of resolutions of the Board of Directors for the 3rd quarter of 2018 was taken into account.
9. The report on implementation of the critical risks action plan for the 3rd quarter of 2018 was taken into account.
10. The limit for the implementation of the “TransContainer for Children” Charity Program in 2019 was approved.
11. Amendments were made to the labor contract with the General Director of PJSC TransContainer regarding salary indexation.
12.1. Provision of charity support to former employees of PJSC TransContainer- participants in the Great Patriotic War (3 persons) and home front workers (12 persons) was approved.
12.2. The provision of charity support to an employee of the Company to restore a burned-out house and property was approved.
12.3. The provision of charity support to the GBSU SO MO Taldom Boarding House of Small Capacity for Elderly Citizens and Disabled “Berezka” was approved.
Corporate Secretary of
Tel. +7 (495) 788-17-17, ext. 1378