Press Release on Resolutions Adopted by the Board of Directors of PJSC TransContainer on November 28, 2019
On November 28, 2019, a meeting of the Board of Directors of PJSC TransContainer (hereinafter referred to as the Company) was held where the following resolutions were adopted:
1. To take into account the report on updating the project for the participation of the Company in LLC FVK Sever from the point of view of its sustainable development.
2. To determine the position of representatives of PJSC TransContainer on the Boards of Directors of:
· LLC FVK Sever regarding the agenda item On Approval of the Budget of LLC FVK Sever for 2020;
· JSC Kedentransservis regarding the agenda item On Approval of the Budget of LLC FVK Sever for 2020-2022.
3. To take into account the report regarding the item On Implementation of the Project for Reconstruction of the Container Terminal at Kuntsevo-II Station.
4. To approve the report of the General Director of PJSC TransContainer on performance results of PJSC TransContainer for 9M of 2019.
5. To approve adjustments of the investment program of the Company for 2019.
6. To approve the budget of PJSC TransContainer for 2020.
7. To approve the investment program of PJSC TransContainer for 2020.
8. To adopt a resolution on awarding a bonus to V.G. Saraev, the General Director of PJSC TransContainer for 3rd Q of 2019.
9. To approve the new version of the Non-Core Asset Register of PJSC TransContainer for 2020 and the Action Plan for Sale of the Non-Core Assets of PJSC TransContainer for 2020.
10. To approve amendments and additions to the Regulation on the Charitable Activities of the Company.
11. To approve provision of charity support to employees of PJSC TransContainer for the reimbursement of expensive treatment.
12. To take into account the following reports:
· On the implementation of the TransContainer for Children Charity Program for 9M of 2019.
· On implementation of the resolutions of the extraordinary General Shareholders Meeting of PJSC TransContainer.
· On implementation of the resolutions of the Board of Directors of PJSC TransContainer for 3Q of 2019.
Tel. +7 (495) 788-17-17, ext. 1380