Press Release on Resolutions Adopted by the Board of Directors February 14, 2020
On February 14, 2020, a meeting of the Board of Directors of PJSC TransContainer was held where the following resolutions were adopted:
1. The powers of Vyacheslav Gennadyevich Sarayev, the CEO of PJSC TransContainer, shall be early terminated effective from February 14, 2020.
2. Viktor Nikolaevich Markov shall be elected to the position of the CEO of PJSC TransContainer effective from February 15, 2020.
3. The General Meeting of Shareholders of PJSC TransContainer shall be recommended to approve the 2019 Accounting (Financial) Statements of PJSC TransContainer prepared in accordance with the Russian Accounting Standards.
4. The Agreement for Termination of the Joint Venture Agreement No. 80-AO dated March 17, 2011 entered into by and between PJSC TransContainer and JSC National Company Kazakhstan Temir Zholy shall be approved.
5. The charity support to the State Budgetary Institution of Culture of Moscow “Stanislavsky and Nemirovich-Danchenko Moscow Music Theater”, which will be used to implement the projects aimed at preservation and development of Russian cultural heritage shall be approved.
6. Participation of PJSC TransContainer in TransContainer - Slovakia, a.s. shall be terminated through liquidation of TransContainer - Slovakia, a.s. pursuant to Clause 15.1, Paragraph 24, of the Articles of Association of PJSC TransContainer.
7. The Unified Requirements for Organization and Conducting of External Audit within TransContainer Group shall be approved.
8. The revised Corporate Risk Management Policy of PJSC TransContainer shall be approved.
9. The General Meeting of Shareholders of PJSC TransContainer shall be recommended to adopt a resolution on entry into the Russian Association of Freight Forwarding and Logistic Organizations.
10. The schedule of events for preparation and holding of the annual General Meeting of Shareholders of PJSC TransContainer at year-end 2019 shall be approved.
Tel. +7 (495) 788-17-17, ext. 1380