On November 16, 2011 the Board of Directors of JSC TransContainer held an in-person meeting and decided to:
1. To take note of the General Director’s report on operating results of JSC «TransContainer» for 9 months of 2011.
2. To pay to P. V. Baskakov, the Company’s General Director, the bonus following the operating results for quarter 3, 2011.
3. To take note of the report on implementation of the Company’s credit policy as of September 30, 2011.
4. To approve the Regulations on dividend policy of JSC «TransContainer» for 2011—2013.
5. To take note of the report on implementation of the critical risk action plan for quarter 3, 2011.
6. To approve the measures intended to reduce the expenses on acquisition by JSC «TransContainer» of goods, works and services for 2011-2013.
7. To approve conclusion in 2012 of bank guarantee agreements with the banks entered in the Register of Banks and Other Credit Institutions ratified by the Federal Customs Service.
8. To approve entering into Additional Agreement to Gratuitous Use Agreement for JSC «TransContainer» Real Estate.
9. To approve the composition of JSC «TransContainer» Contest Committee.
10. To approve provision of charitable aid by the Company to:
1. GOU (State Educational Institution) Saltykov Orphanage for the purposes of arrangement of construction works on paving of the universal sports ground located within the premises of the orphanage totaling to RUB 640,000;
2. decorate the solea (elevated place in front of the iconostasis) and to arrange the church choir (place for the chorus) in the Church of the Holy Great Martyr and Healer Panteleimon near the Summer Garden in the amount of RUB 500,000.
11. To approve a number of related-party transactions.
12. To approve entering into the Additional Agreement to Joint Venture Cooperation Agreement concluded by JSC «TransContainer» and JSC “National Company “Kazakhstan temir zholy”.
13. To approve the formation of the target structure of JSC Kedentransservice share ownership.
This statement is published by the Issuer pursuant to Order the Federal Financial Markets Service of Russia No. 06-117/PZ-N dated October 10, 2006 ‘On Approval of Regulations on Information Disclosure by Issuers of Issue-Grade Securities’.
О. А. Miller