Press release on resolutions adopted by the Board of Directors on July 18, 2018
On July 18, 2018, a meeting of the Board of Directors of PJSC TransContainer was held, at which the following resolutions were adopted:
1. To validate the creation of a freight forwarding company in the field of container traffic in the form of a 100% subsidiary located in Ulan Bator, Mongolia, by PJSC TransContainer.
2. To terminate ahead of schedule the powers of members of the Management Board – V.N. Drachev, V.V. Shekshuev and elect new members of the Board – V.V. Chisnakov, S.E. Kazakov.
3. To amend the resolutions previously adopted by the Board of Directors.
4. To validate the provision of assistance to Regional Platform Regional Development Support Fund for the maintenance and conduct of the statutory activities of the Fund.
5. To validate alienation of real estate properties of PJSC TransContainer located at: 1 ul. Stantsionnaya, , Lipetsk region.
6. To take into account the report on the implementation of the Company’s credit policy as of March 31, 2018.
7. To assess the work of the corporate secretary of the Company in the 2017-2018 corporate year positively and pay an additional (annual) remuneration to the corporate secretary of the Company.
8. To approve an increase in the limit of charity support within the framework of the Charity Program TransContainer for Children in 2018 for up to 55 million rubles.
9. To validate the provision of charity support to the Chernovo Center for Assistance to Children Without Parental Care “Vostochny”of the Trans-Baikal Territory Social Services State Institution in the form of transferring two 20-foot containers excluded from inventory accounting, as well as in their delivery to the destination.
10. To validate the provision of charity support to employees of PJSC TransContainer to compensate for the costs of expensive treatment in the amount of not more than 1,045,069.46 rubles.
11. To validate the participation of PJSC TransContainer in Logistika-Terminal CJSC on the conditions determined by the resolution of Board of Directors of PJSC TransContainer dated July 26, 2017.
Corporate Secretary of
Tel. +7 (495) 788-17-17, ext. 1378