On 19 December 2012 the Board of Directors of JSC TransContainer held an in-person meeting and decided:
1. To approve the report of Director General on performance results of JSC TransContainer for 9 months of 2012.
2. To pay bonus to P.V. Baskakov, Director General of the Company, according to his performance results of Q3 2012.
3. To approve key performance indicators for the Director General of JSC TransContainer for 2013.
4. To approve the Regulations for credit policy of JSC TransContainer for the period from 2013 to 2015.
5. To approve the entering, in 2013, into contracts for bank guarantee issue with banks included in the Register of banks and other credit institutions approved by the Federal Customs Service.
6. To approve the Regulations for assessment of efficiency of JSC TransContainer’s investment projects and procedure for adopting decisions as to their efficiency
7. To approve the beneficent aid for:
7.1. the Church of St. Panteleimon in Letniy Garden for the purposes of renovation of the upper order to the amount of 870,000 rubles.
7.2. the Religious Orthodox Organization The Church of St. John the Baptist by donating a five-tonne container to be used for household needs.
7.3. K. Gavrilyuk (y.o.b. 2011) for medical treatment purposes to the amount of 247,000 rubles.
8. To approve the Regulations for standard payment conditions under contracts entered into on behalf of TransContainer with counter parties where JSC TransContainer is the payer
9. To approve a number of interested-party transactions. 10. To determine the terms of the employment contract with Director General of JSC TransContainer.
11. To take note: the report on implementation of the credit policy of JSC TransContainer as of September 30, 2012, the critical risk mitigation plan in Q3 2012.
Tel. +7 (495) 788-17-17, ext. 1029