On 21st November 2013 the Board of Directors of JSC TransContainer held an in-person meeting and decided:
1. To defer the issue "On the Budget JSC "TransContainer"for 2014" to the next meeting of the Board of Directors.
2. To take note of the performance results of JSC KedenTransService for H1/2013.
3. To approve the provision of charitable help:
3.1. to the employee of JSC TransContainer to compensate costs connected with acquisition of medical materials;
3.2. to the employees of JSC TransContainer having multi-child families;
3.3. to the employees of JSC TransContainer having disabled children, including those disabled from childhood.
4. To approve the induction program for the first-time elected members of the Board of Directors of JSC TransContainer.
5. To take note of the report on fulfillment of resolutions issued by the Board of Directors in Q3/2013.
6. To take note of performance evaluation of the Board of Directors of JSC TransContainer and its committees in the corporate year of 2012-2013.
7. To approve bank guarantee contracts concluded in 2014 with banks included in the Register of banks and other credit institutions approved by the Federal Customs Service
8. To approve a number of interested-party transactions.