Press release on resolutions adopted by the Board of Directors on March 27, 2018
On March 27, 2018, a meeting of the Board of Directors of PJSC TransContainer was held, at which:
1. The statement on performance of PJSC TransContainer for 2017 was approved;
2. It was resolved to pay to P.V. Baskakov, General Director of the Company an annual bonus for achieving the KPI targets in 2017, as well as a bonus based on the results of work in the 4th quarter of 2017.
3. A resolution was adopted on additional bonus payments to the Company’s management based on the results of work for 2017 for exceeding the actual net profit to the planned budget parameter;
4. The action plan to remove remarks following audits of financial and business activities of PJSC TransContainer was taken into account;
5. Management’s proposals for introducing amendments and supplements to the Articles of Association of PJSC TransContainer were approved;
6. The conditions of the labor contract with the General Director of the Company were determined in accordance with the supplementary agreement to the labor contract dated February 12, 2016.
7. Report on the implementation of resolutions of the Board of Directors of the Company for the 4th quarter of 2017 was taken into account.
8.1. Report on compliance with the information policy of PJSC TransContainer was taken into account.
8.2. It is recognized that the Company complies with the procedure and terms established by law for mandatory disclosure of information, as well as voluntarily assumed obligations for disclosure of information, as defined in the Regulations on the Information Policy of PJSC TransContainer.
9. The List of Information Related to Insider Information of PJSC TransContainer, which is Appendix No. 1 to the Regulations on Insider Information of PJSC TransContainer, was approved.
10. The report on the results of the TransContainer for Children Charity Program for the 1st quarter of 2018 was taken into account.
11.1. The provision of charity support to “SKh Nezavisimost” was approved in the form of transferring a 20-foot container excluded from the inventory accounting for household use.
11.2. The provision of charity support to the Musical Quarter Cultural Fund for the annual international Paramusical Festival in the amount of 300,000 rubles was approved.
11.3. The provision of charity support to the Company’s employees to compensate for the costs of expensive treatment and rehabilitation for a total amount of 504,176 rubles was approved.
Corporate Secretary of
Tel. +7 (495) 788-17-17, ext. 1378