Press release on resolutions adopted by the Board of Directors on September 5, 2018
On September 5, 2018, a meeting of the Board of Directors of PJSC TransContainer was held, at which:
1. The report regarding the item On Implementation of the Project for Reconstruction of the Container Terminal at Kuntsevo-II Station was taken into account.
2. The adjustment of the investment program of PJSC TransContainer for 2018 was approved in terms of increasing the budget for capital investments in the rolling stock fleet.
3. The statement on the results of PJSC TransContainer for the 1st half of 2018 was approved.
4. The budget implementation forecast for 2018 was taken into account.
5. It was resolved to pay the bonus:
To the General Director of PJSC TransContainer based on the results of work in the 2nd quarter of 2018.
6. The conclusion of supplementary agreement No. 3 to the agreement on the provision of freight forwarding services related to the acceptance and dispatch of goods/containers at stations of the JSCo RZD dated February 9, 2018 No. TKtz/18/February 001 between JSCo RZD and PJSC TransContainer was approved, which is a related-party transaction, on the conditions specified in the resolution.
7. The conclusion of the freight forwarding agreement and supplementary agreement thereto on the conditions specified in the resolution between PJSC TransContainer and JSCo RZD Logistics was approved.
8. The position of PJSC TransContainer was determined when voting on the agenda of the management bodies of FVK Sever LLC on approval of a major transaction.
9. The report on implementation of resolutions of the Board of Directors of PJSC TransContainer for the 2nd quarter of 2018 was taken into account.
10. The budgets of the committees of the Board of Directors of PJSC TransContainer for 2019 were approved.
11. Information on the situation with respect to Kedentransservice JSC was taken into account.
12. It was agreed to hold in 2018 tender procedures for the purchase of rolling stock for the 2019 budget.
13. The candidacy of Mikhail Viktorovich Alekhin for the position of Director for Equipment Operations of PJSC TransContainer was agreed.
14. The position of PJSC TransContainer on the agenda of the general meeting of members of FVK Sever LLC “On the Termination of Powers Ahead of Schedule and the Election of Members of the Board of Directors of FVK Sever LLC” was determined.
15. The concurrent holding by the General Director of PJSC TransContainer Vyacheslav Gennadevich Saraev of the position of a member of the Board of Directors of FVK Sever LLC was agreed.
16. The provision of charity support to employees of PJSC TransContainer for the reimbursement of expenses for expensive treatment was approved.
17. The provision of charity support to the Association of Lokomotiv Hockey Club Association was approved to support specialized Olympic reserve junior sports schools of Lokomotiv Hockey Club Association.
Corporate Secretary of
Tel. +7 (495) 788-17-17, ext. 1378