RNS Number : 3115D
25 April 2017
Notice of Annual General Meeting of Shareholders
On 25 April 2017, the Board of Directors of PJSC TransContainer (TRCN) (the "Company") resolved to convene an Annual General Meeting of shareholders ("AGM") on 22 June 2017. The AGM will be held at 11.00 am Moscow Time in the Troitskiy-Kolomenskiy Hall of the Mariott Grand Hotel, 26/1 Tverskaya Street, Moscow.
The agenda for the Annual General Meeting of the Shareholders comprises the following matters:
1. Approval of the Company's annual report for 2016.
2. Approval of the Company's annual financial statements.
3. Distribution of the Company's profit and losses for the fiscal year.
4. Approval of the dividend payment.
5. Approval of the new edition of the Charter of PJSC TransContainer.
6. Approval of the new edition of the Regulation referred to the procedures followed when preparing and holding a General Meeting of the Company's shareholders.
7. Approval of the new edition of the Regulations for the Company's Board of Directors.
8. Approval of the new edition of the Regulations on payment of remunerations and compensations to the members of the Board of Directors of the Company.
9. Payment of remuneration to the members of the Board of Directors.
10. Payment of remuneration to the members of the Revision Commission.
11. Election of the members of the Revision Commission.
12. Election of the members of the Board of Directors.
13. Approval of the Company's auditor.
The record date for shareholders entitled to participate in the AGM is 29 May 2017.
Supporting materials related to the agenda of the Annual General Meeting of shareholders will be published on the Company's site www.trcont.ru not later than 22 May 2017.
+7 495 637 9178
| || |
Galyna Kulachek/ Dinara Shikhametova
+44 (0) 20 7457 2020
TransContainer (LSE ticker: TRCN) is the leading intermodal container transportation company in Russia with a market share of approximately 47%. It is the market leader in Russia by flatcar fleet size, container transportation by rail and rail-side container terminal throughput. As at 31 March 2017, it owned and leased 23,432 flatcars and 68,453 ISO containers. TransContainer also owns a network of rail-side container terminals, located at 43 railway stations across Russia and operates one terminal in Slovakia under a long-term lease agreement. The Company's joint venture JSC Kedentransservice ("Kedentransservice", or "KDTS") also operates 19 inland rail-side terminals in Kazakhstan. The Company's sales network comprises of 115 sales outlets in Russia, along with additional outlets across the CIS, Europe and Asia. TransContainer is listed at Moscow Exchange and LSE. Company's major shareholder with 50% +2 shares is United Transportation and Logistics Company, established by Russian Railways, Belorussian Railway and Kazakhstan Temir Zholy.
This information is provided by RNS
The company news service from the London Stock Exchange