RNS Number : 9395I
22 June 2017
22 June 2017
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Decisions of the Annual General Shareholders' Meeting of PJSC TransContainer
On 22 June 2017, the Annual General Shareholders' Meeting of TransContainer ("TransContainer" or the "Company") (LSE: TRCN) resolved to:
1. Approve the Company's Annual Report for 2016. The Annual Report is now available on the Company's website at: http://www.trcont.ru/en/investor-relations/reporting/annual-reports/
2. Approve PJSC TransContainer's financial statements according to Russian Accounting Standards (RAS) for 2016, including the Company's RAS profit and loss statements.
3. Approve the following distribution of the net profit for 2016 according to RAS:
- Dividends - RUB 650,41,558.18
- Charity and sponsorship - RUB 130,082,160.80
- To keep the net profit in the amount of RUB 520,324,889.07 undistributed.
4. Approve a dividend payment of RUB 650.4 million, representing 50% of undistributed net income under Russian Accounting Standards for 2016, or RUB 46.81 per ordinary share, with the record date of 11 July 2017.
8. Approve the amended Regulation on payment of remuneration and compensation to the members of the Board of Directors of PJSC TransContainer.
9. Pay annual remuneration to the members of the Board of Directors in accordance with the approved regulations of the Company.
10. Pay annual remuneration to the members of the Company's Revision Commission in accordance with the Company's regulations in the following amount:
Alexander Timofeyevich Redkin (Chairman)
Sergey Vladimirovich Davydov
Andrey Gennadievich Derin
Natalia Alekseevna Lem
Anna Nikolaevna Cherniavskaya
11. Elect the following persons to the Revision Commission of PJSC TransContainer:
1. Sergey Vladimirovich Davydov
2. Anna Nikolaevna Chernyavskaya
3. Elena Vasilyevna Yudina
4. Alexnader Timofeevich Redkin
5. Yuri Alexandriovich Fedosov
12. Elect the following persons to the Board of Directors of PJSC TransContainer:
1. Alexander Alexandrovich Panchenko
2. Leila Mammed Zade
3. Steven Hellman
4. Yuri Viktorovich Novozhilov
5. Peter Lloyd O' Brien
6. Andrey Krasnoslavovich Starkov
7. Andrey Viktorovich Tonkikh
8. Sergey Lvovich Tugarinov
9. Irina Alexandrovna Kostenets
10. Irina Sergeevna Shytkina
11. Richard Andreas Werner
13. Appoint JSC PricewaterhouseCoopers Audit to audit the Company's financial statements according to RAS and IFRS for 2017.
| || |
Galyna Kulachek/ Dinara Shikhametova
TransContainer (LSE ticker: TRCN) is the leading intermodal container transportation company in Russia with a market share of approximately 47%. It is the market leader in Russia by flatcar fleet size, container transportation by rail and rail-side container terminalthroughput. As at 31 March 2017, it owned and leased 23,432 flatcars and 68,453 ISO containers. TransContainer also owns a network of rail-side container terminals, located at 44 railway stations across Russia and operates one terminal in Slovakia under a long-term lease agreement. The Company's joint venture JSC Kedentransservice ("Kedentransservice", or "KDTS") also operates 19 inland rail-side terminals in Kazakhstan. The Company's sales network comprises of 111 sales outlets in Russia, along with additional outlets across the CIS, Europe and Asia. TransContainer is listed at Moscow Exchange and LSE. Company's major shareholder with 50% +2 shares is United Transportation and Logistics Company, established by Russian Railways, Belorussian Railway and Kazakhstan Temir Zholy.
Some of the information in this announcement may contain projections or other forward-looking statements regarding future events or the future financial performance of the Company. You can identify forward-looking statements by terms such as 'expect', 'believe', 'anticipate', 'estimate', 'intend', 'will', 'could', 'may' or 'might', the negative of such terms or other similar expressions. JSC "TransContainer" wishes to caution you that these statements are only predictions and that actual events or results may differ materially. JSC "TransContainer" does not intend to update these statements to reflect events and circumstances occurring after the date hereof or to reflect the occurrence of unanticipated events. Many factors could cause the actual results to differ materially from those contained in projections or forward-looking statements of JSC "TransContainer", including, among others, general economic conditions, the competitive environment, risks associated with operating in Russia, rapid technological and market change in the industries JSC "TransContainer" operates in, as well as many other risks specifically related to JSC "TransContainer" and its operations
This information is provided by RNS
The company news service from the London Stock Exchange