Press Release on Resolutions Adopted by the Board of Directors on April 17, 2019
On April 17, 2019, a meeting of the Board of Directors of PJSC TransContainer was held. At this meeting:
1. The candidacy of Andrey Alekseevich Krivoshapkin was agreed for the position of Director of the PJSC TransContainer Urals Branch.
2. The candidacy of Kirill Vladimirovich Kudryavtsev was agreed for the position of director of Trans-Baikal Branch of PJSC TransContainer.
3. It was resolved to amend the employment contract with the General Director of PJSC TransContainer dated June 28, 2018.
4. The new version of the non-core assets of PJSC TransContainer for 2019 was approved.
5. Report on the implementation of resolutions of the Board of Directors of the Company for the 4th quarter of 2018 was taken into account.
6. Report on implementation of the critical risks action plan for the 4th quarter of 2018 was taken into account
7. The report on implementation of the Debt Policy of PJSC TransContainer as of December 31, 2018 was taken into account.
8. Report on compliance with the information policy of PJSC TransContainer was taken into account.
9. Report on interested-party transactions entered into by PJSC TransContainer in 2018 was approved.
10. Amended procedure for the formation and control of implementation of budget of PJSC TransContainer was approved.
11. Amended methodology for forming the album of budget forms of PJSC TransContainer was approved.
12. Amended methodology for generating reports on the implementation of budget of PJSC TransContainer in the format of an album of budget forms was approved.
13. Provision of charity support to former employees of PJSC TransContainer- participants in the Great Patriotic War and home front workers was approved.
14. A charity support to a worker of PJSC TransContainer was approved for the reimbursement of cost of expensive treatment.
15. Provision of charity support to an individual in the form of providing preferential terms and conditions for storage and use of the container of PJSC TransContainer was approved.
Tel. +7 (495) 788-17-17, ext. 1378