Press Release on Resolutions Adopted by the Board of Directors on June 27, 2019
On June 27, 2019, a meeting of the Board of Directors of PJSC TransContainer was held where the following resolutions were adopted:
1. To extend the powers of the General Director of PJSC TransContainer Vyacheslav Gennadyevich Sarayev for 3 years until July 01, 2022.
2. To determine the conditions of the labor contract with the General Director of PJSC TransContainer in terms of extension of the term of office in accordance with the Addendum No. 4 to the labor contract dated June 29, 2018.
3.1. To determine the number of persons in the Management Board of PJSC TransContainer as 8 (eight) persons.
3.2. Early termination of powers of Pavel Vladilenovich Polyakov, a member of the Management Board of PJSC TransContainer.
3.3. To elect the members of the Management Board of PJSC TransContainer:
- Elena Yurevna Samsonova - Deputy General Director of PJSC TransContainer;
- Dmitry Alexandrovich Trubnikov - Deputy General Director - Financial Director of PJSC TransContainer;
- Alexander Valeryevich Podylov - Acting Deputy General Director of PJSC TransContainer.
4. To approve the candidate of Dmitry Sergeevich Kerezhe to the post of the Director on information technologies of PJSC TransContainer.
5. To approve amendments to the Regulations on Rewards to the management of PJSC TransContainer as restated.
6. To approve adjustments of the investment program of PJSC TransContainer for 2019.
7. To take into account the report on the progress of the project of establishing a subsidiary of PJSC TransContainer in the People's Republic of China.
8. To approve alienation of real estate properties of PJSC TransContainer located at: Lipetsk region, Gryazi town, Stantsionnaya street, 1, on the terms and conditions as determined in the resolution.
9. To approve the Corporate Risk Chart of PJSC TransContainer for 2019.
10. To take into account the report on implementation of the debt policy of PJSC TransContainer as of March 31, 2019.
11. To take into account the report on the implementation of the TransContainer for Children Charity Program for Q1 2019.
Tel. +7 (495) 788-17-17, ext. 1378