Press release on resolutions adopted by the Board of Directors on May 28, 2020
On May 28, 2020, a meeting of the Board of Directors of PJSC TransContainer was held where the following resolutions were adopted:
1. To approve the statement of performance of PJSC TransContainer for 4 months of 2020, including the results for the 1st quarter of 2020.
2. Not to pay the bonus based on the performance in the 1st quarter of 2020 to persons holding the position of Director General of TransContainer PJSC.
3. To determine the fees of the audit company JSC PricewaterhouseCoopers Audit.
4. To approve the Regulations on Rewards to the management of PJSC TransContainer as restated.
5. To take into account the report on the implementation of the TransContainer for Children Charity Program for 1st quarter of 2020.
6. To determine the list of positions of the Company’s management staff appointed in coordination with the Board of Directors of PJSC TransContainer.
7. The candidates to individual positions of the management body of PJSC TransContainer were agreed.
8.1. To terminate early the powers of the all members of the Management Board of PJSC TransContainer.
8.2. To determine the number of persons in the Management Board of PJSC TransContainer as 7 (seven) persons.
8.3. To elect the Management Board of PJSC TransContainer as follows:
Viktor Nikolayevich Markov;
Vladimir Nikolayevich Drachev;
Sergey Aleksandrovich Dolgov;
Pavel Aleksandrovich Skachkov;
Vyacheslav Vladimirovich Ter-Khachaturov;
Vadim Olegovich Trifonov.
8.4. To determine the term of office of members of the Management Board of PJSC TransContainer – three (3) years.
9. To determine conditions of employment agreements with the Board of PJSC TransContainer.
10. To approve concurrent employment of the President of PJSC TransContainer.
11. To take into account the report on implementation of resolutions of the Board of Directors of the Company for the 4th quarter of 2019 and the 1st quarter of 2020.
12. To take into account the reports on performance of the committees of the Board of Directors of PJSC TransContainer in the 2019-2020 corporate year.
13. To take into account the information on the work of the Board of Directors of PJSC TransContainer in the 2019-2020 corporate year.
14. To evaluate the work of the Corporate Secretary positively and pay them an additional (annual) remuneration in accordance with the Regulation on the Corporate Secretary of PJSC TransContainer, approved by the Board of Directors of the Company on May 23, 2018.
Tel. +7 (495) 788-17-17, ext. 1380