Press Release on Resolutions Made by Board of Directors on September 13, 2017
The meeting of PJSC TransContainer’s Board of Directors was held on September 13, 2017 and the following resolutions were made:
1. To approve the Main Directions of PJSC TransContainer Strategic Development for 2017-2022.
2. To approve the project of establishing a freight forwarding company involved in cargo transportation in specialized containers on the basis of the subsidiary company TransContainer Finance LLC, by increasing TransContainer Finance LLC’s share capital to RUB 613,000,000 due to PJSC TransContainer’s cash contributions and in-kind contribution in the form of tank containers.
This resolution is intended to improve the Company’s positioning in the quickly growing segment of container transportation and expand the range of high quality intermodal container transportation services rendered to the existing and new customers.
3. To approve the adjustment of PJSC TransContainer’s budget for 2017.
4. To approve the report on PJSC TransContainer’s performance in the first half of 2017.
5. To take into account the report on fulfillment of PJSC TransContainer’s credit policy as of June30, 2017.
6. To pay CEO of PJSC TransContainer Mr. Petr Baskakov the bonus for the second quarter of 2017, according to the Regulation on Incentives of PJSC TransContainer’s Management.
7. To take into account the report on the Company’s cooperation with Companies of the Group as far as it concerns budget planning and its fulfillment monitoring.
8. To take into account the report on fulfillment of resolutions of the Company’s Board of Directors for the second quarter of 2017.
9. To approve the budgets of PJSC TransContainer’s Board of Directors, Audit Committee, Remunerations and Nominations Committee and Strategy Committee for 2017-2018 corporate year.
10. To approve charity support according to PJSC TransContainer’s Charity Policy.
11. To take into account the information on the current status of closure of Moscow cargo yards and assessment of the impact on PJSC TransContainer as well as the current arrangements and planned changes in the cargo flows within the frame of the Moscow transport hub.
12. To approve disposal of PJSC TransContainer’s real estate.
13. To approve conclusion of additional agreements to the freight forwarding contract between PJSCTransContainer and JSC Kedentransservice.
Tel. +7 (495) 788-17-17, ext. 1378