On December 21, 2016 the meeting of the Board of Directors of PJSC TransContainer was held, where the following decisions were made:
1. To approve the Corporate Risk Chart for 2017.
2. To take into account the report on the implementation of action plans to prevent identified risks for the 3rd quarter of 2016 in terms of risks of a “critical” criticality level.
3. To approve amendments to the rules for the formation and control of implementation of the budget of JSC TransContainer, approved by the Board of Directors of JSC TransContainer on December 18, 2013 (Minutes No. 6).
4. To approve the methodology for forming the album of budget forms of PJSC TransContainer.
5. To approve the approximate structure of the explanatory note to the budget of PJSC TransContainer.
6. To approve the Non-Core Asset Disposal Program of PJSC TransContainer, as well as other documents related to the organization of work on the disposal of non-core assets of PJSC TransContainer.
7. To approve the amended Regulations on the Procedure for the Procurement of Goods, Work and Services for the Needs of PJSC TransContainer.
8. To approve the amended Corporate Governance Code of PJSC TransContainer.
9. To approve the amended Code of Business Ethics of PJSC TransContainer.
10. To approve the Internal Control Policy of PJSC TransContainer.
11. To approve the Regulations on the Information Policy of PJSC TransContainer.
12. To approve the limit of charity support within the framework of the Charity Program TransContainer for Children in 2017 in the amount of 35 million rubles.
13.1. To validate the provision of charity support to an employee of PJSC TransContainer to reimburse expenses for the expensive treatment of a seriously ill relative in the amount of 200,000 rubles.
13.2. To validate the provision of charity support to the Lokomotiv Hockey Club Association for maintenance of two junior sports schools in the amount of 20 million rubles.
14. To include the following persons in the list of candidates for voting on agenda item “On election of the Company’s Board of Directors” of the extraordinary General Shareholders Meeting of PJSC TransContainer:
Aleksandr Aleksandrovich Panchenko
Zadeh Leila Mammad
Yuriy Viktorovich Novozhilov
Peter Lloyd O’Brien
Richard Andreas Werner
Irina Aleksandrovna Kostenets
Andrey Krasnoslavovich Starkov
Andrey Viktorovich Tonkikh
Sergey Lvovich Tugarinov
Irina Sergeevna Shitkina
Information on candidates to the Board of Directors of PJSC TransContainer is available on the official website of the Company on the Internet at: www.trcont.com/en/investor-relations/shareholder-meetings/
15. To approve the form and text of the ballot for voting at the extraordinary General Shareholders Meeting.
16. To determine the postal address for delivery of filled-in bulletins: 19 Oruzheyniy Pereulok, reception, Moscow, 125047.
17. To validate a number of related-party transactions.
Corporate Secretary of
Tel. +7 (495) 788-17-17, ext. 1378