Press Release on Resolutions Made by Board of Directors on November 28, 2017
The meeting of PJSC TransContainer’s Board of Directors was held on November 28, 2017 and the following resolutions were made:
1. To approve PJSC TransContainer’s project on reconstruction of the container terminal at Kuntsevo II station.
2.1. To approve PJSC TransContainer’s budget and investment program for 2018.
2.2. To take into account PJSC TransContainer’s budget targets for 2019-2020.
3. To approve the report on PJSC TransContainer’s performance in 9 months of 2017.
4. To take into account the report on fulfillment of the Company’s credit policy as of September 30, 2017.
5. To pay the Company’s CEO Mr. Petr Baskakov the bonus based on his performance in the third quarter of 2017, according to the Regulations on Incentives of PJSC TransContainer’s Management.
6. To approve the Regulations on TransContainer Group’s Debt Policy.
7. To approve the Company’s capital raising by placement of BO-01 series stock exchange bonds.
8. To approve new version of the Register of PJSC TransContainer’s Non-Core Assets.
9. To approve the Action Plan of Disposal of PJSC TransContainer’s Non-Core Assets for 2018.
10.1. To dissolve PJSC TransContainer’s branch at Yuzhno-Uralskaya Railway.
10.2. To rename PJSC TransContainer’s branch at Sverdlovskaya Railway into Uralskiy Branch of PJSCTransContainer.
11. To determine the terms of Employment Contract with the Company’s CEO in accordance with the Additional Agreement to the Employment Contract dated 12.02.2016.
12. To take into account the report on fulfillment of resolutions of the Company’s Board of Directors for the third quarter of 2017.
13. To take into account the information on the contracts entered into by PJSC TransContainer and JSC RZD and the possibility of their long-term extension.
14. To approve conclusion of the Additional Agreement No. 11 to Freight Forwarding Contract No.CKP-77 dated July 1, 2006, on terms stipulated in the resolution.
15.1. To approve charity support to the Company’s employees in order to reimburse for the expensive treatment expenses.
15.2. To approve charity support to the Sunday school at the Church of the Transfiguration of the Savior in Bogorodskoye.
15.3. To approve charity support to Transsoyuz Charity Foundation.
15.4. To approve charity support to Rescue Island Company.
16. To take into account the report on adjustment of JSC Kedentransservice’s budget.
17. To approve the candidate for Deputy CEO of PJSC TransContainer.
Tel. +7 (495) 788-17-17, ext. 1380