Press Release on Resolutions Taken by the Board of Directors
On January 25, 2018, a meeting of the Board of Directors of PJSC TransContainer was held. At this meting:
1. A list of company-wide key performance indicators and their specific weight was approved.
2. The position of PJSC TransContainer during voting on the issue of the agenda of the Board of Directors of FVK Sever LLC on approval of the budget for 2018 was determined.
3. The activity plan of the Internal Audit Service of PJSC TransContainer for 2018 was approved.
4. The budget of the Internal Audit Service of PJSC TransContainer for 2018 was approved.
5. The consent to the conclusion of a public offer agreement concerning accession to the terms and conditions for the provision of services of Electronic Trading Platform “Freight Carriage” for owners of cars and containers, between JSCo RZD and PJSC TransContainer, which is a related party transaction on the terms determined in the resolution was given.
6. The following persons were included in the list of candidates for voting on agenda item “On election of the Company’s Board of Directors” of the extraordinary General Shareholders Meeting:
Sergey Olegovich Ludin, David Lvovich Davydovich, Andrey Borisovich Komarov from Yenisei Capital LLC;
Aleksandr Aleksandrovich Panchenko, Mark Rafailovich Garber, Zadeh Leila Mammad from VTB Bank (Austria);
Vladimir Viktorovich Gaponko, Igor Yuryevich Koval, Tatyana Evgenyevna Orlova, Andrey Krasnoslavovich Starkov, Evgeny Igorevich Charkin, Sergey Lvovich Tugarinov from JSC UTLC.
7. The form and text of the ballot for voting at the extraordinary General Shareholders Meeting of PJSC TransContainer was approved.
Corporate Secretary of
Tel. +7 (495) 788-17-17, ext. 1378