Propose your question
How to cooperate with PJSC TransContainer
You can cooperate with us in any way convenient for you:
- Call our 24/7 line at 8 (800) 100-22-20 and our operator will give you detailed instructions regarding the procedure for starting to work with us.
- Contact any of our regional representative offices operating both in Russia and abroad.
- Use iSales - our online service that can help you calculate the cargo transportation price and place an order in any of the following two ways at your convenience:
- Sign a freight forwarding agreement in an office of PJSC TransContainer. In this case you will be given an access to the premium (PRO) version of iSales online service and contact details of your personal manager for consultations on the issues of your interest. The PRO version offers maximum functionality for your iSales personal account. We recommend using the PRO version to our regular customers or those who would like to become one.
- Register in iSales service on your own from anywhere in the world. Thereby you save your time as you do not need to visit our office and get access to the basic (LITE) version of iSales online service. LITE version assumes that you’ll have to conclude an electronic freight forwarding agreement for every new container transportation of your cargo. Functionality of the LITE version is limited comparing to the PRO version, i.e. the former does not provide for placing international transportation orders, orders for transportation of hazardous and perishable cargo, household items. However, orders for Russian internal traffic placed in the LITE version envisage that PJSC TransContainer will undertake the main consignor’s functions at the dispatch station for you, thus considerably saving your time. It will save you the trouble of getting into all the details of container transportation, so that you will only need to load your cargo in the container and then monitor the status of executing your order via your personal account. We recommend using the LITE version to customers who need nonregular, one-time container transportation operations within Russia.
How can I calculate the cost of transportation of my cargo?
After the calculation, the system gives several cost options, what is the difference?
Given the wide geography of our activities, our system is tuned to offering all transport solutions available which comply with the parameters of your search. Accordingly, differences in the price may be due to the different geography of the transportation routes entered by you, as well as the list of the services provided. You can use the Services Provided link provided in each transport solution card to study the options offered in detail. Click the link to get complete information on the services included in any of the transport solutions and affecting its price.
How can I get a price list of services on a certain date?
Current prices for our services are available in the online-calculator↗. For the calculation it is necessary to specify the route of transportation, name, weight and volume of cargo, select the type of container.
Rates for regular container services and the schedule of departure of regular container trains are placed in the section Container Transportation by Rail.
The prices for local services provided for the departure and arrival of goods, You can find in the section Information branches.
If You have not found the necessary information about the cost of our services, please contact the hotline 8-800-100-22-20.
How to restore my password for access to my personal account for iSales
- LITE version: Use “I Forgot My Password” link in the authorization window to reset your password.
- PRO version: Contact the PJSC TransContainer regional representative office that you have an agreement with to reset your password.
How can I change the loading date and postpone container supply if I (our company) paid for the transportation on order No. ... or invoice No. ... dated __.__.2018 if the funds have not arrived in due time?
- LITE version: You can use the Feedback link after you authorize on the website to send a request for the appropriate date modification.
- PRO version: Contact the PJSC TransContainer regional representative office that you have an agreement with, or use the Feedback link after you authorize on the website to send a request for the appropriate date modification.
How can I change the details in my profile (address, etc.)?
- For the LITE version. To change your profile information, You can use the "Feedback" link after logging in on the site and send us an appropriate letter about the need to make changes to your profile.
- For Pro version. To change the profile data, You can contact the regional representative office of PJSC TransContainer, with which You have an agreement.
How long can the container be kept at the terminal after arrival?
How can I check the container location?
Two ways are available to get such information:
1. Go to My Orders section, find the number of the relevant order and click the Location link to track your container’s location.
2. Select the Tracking tab at the top of the page where you can calculate the transportation cost, enter the container or the order number to track your container’s location.
How can I withdraw unused funds from my account?
What to do in case of any technical problems with i-Sales (cannot log in to personal account, cannot place an order, etc.)?
If you have any technical problems, update the page (CTRL+SHIFT+R / CTRL+F5 or the relevant shortcut keys depending on your browser). If the problem exists, please use your registered email address to contact with firstname.lastname@example.org and describe your problem.
What are the peculiarities of transportation of household items?
Is transportation of passenger car and personal items in one container permitted?
Where can I find your framework agreement?
What are the deadlines for payment of the order?
Pursuant to the terms of the Agreement, the Customer makes 100% advance payment for the Services agreed upon in the Order, unless otherwise specified in the Agreement. Shall the funds on the Customer’s Personal Account be insufficient to provide the Services under the Order made, the Customer is granted 3 (three) business days (7 (seven) business days for international payments) from the date when the Order is registered in PJSC TransContainer information system to credit the funds to the Personal Account. The order is cancelled, if the funds are not credited to account within the specified deadline and/or after 12.00 pm of the day preceding the commencement date of providing the Services.
How can the cargo be appropriately placed and fastened in the container?
How can I buy a used container?
How can I leave a comment on PJSC TransContainer work (acknowledgment, wish, problem statement)?
Trust Line Stop Corruption
If you are concerned about the corruption occurrence or other illegal acts in the PJSC TransContainer, its branches and subsidiaries, we insistently ask you to inform us of such facts (or conceivable facts), by sending us the message to: email@example.com.
In accordance with the Anti-corruption policy of the PJSC TransContainer we ensure that the penalties for informing about the cases of abetting the employer or the employee of PJSC TransContainer to commit corruption violations, for informing about the violation of Anti-corruption policy excluding the cases of misleading information will not be applied for the following managers and employees or other associated persons of the Company.
PJSC TransContainer ensures confidentiality of the information about corruption violations received.
How can I find information regarding the address, contact details and working hours of PJSC TransContainer offices?
Details of our representative offices are given on our website in the Geography section. Once you specify your location, the system will show you the closest sales offices.