PJSC «TransContainer» is a Russian intermodal container operator that manages the largest fleet of containers and flatcars in Russia over the entire 1520 standard railway network.
The Company has unique experience with effective fleet management on more than 300,000 routes in Russia and abroad as well as the implementation of door-to-door integrated transportation and logistics solutions that allow for delivering container cargo to any destination in Russia, the CIS, Europe or Asia using in-house transportation assets and/or involving partner companies.
UNIQUE ASSET BASE (On 30 June 2019):
|27 819 |
|74 118 |
|38 in Russia (owned)||19 in Kazakhstan||3 in Russia (operates through subsidiaries and JV)||1 in Slovakia|
THE COMPANY PROVIDES THE OPPORTUNITY TO SHIP CARGO USING SPECIALISED CONTAINERS
- Insulated containers for the shipment of perishable goods
- Open top containers for the shipment of oversize cargo
- Bulk containers for the shipment of bulk goods
- SpecTransContainer LLC , a subsidiary of PJSC TransContainer provides the opportunity to ship liquid and chemical cargo by tank containers
MAIN SERVICES PROVIDED BY COMPANY
- railway container shipments
- container transportation by road
- maritime / river container shipments
- terminal cargo handling
- freight forwarding and logistics services
- customs clearance
- services at temporary customs warehouses
92 SALES OFFICES CONNECTED TO THE UNIFIED INFORMATION SYSTEM
This ensures an individual approach to each customer and allows for fulfilling both small one-time orders as well as managing the container cargo supply chain of any volume or complexity.