Press Release on Resolutions Adopted by the Board of Directors on September 25, 2019
On September 25, 2019, a meeting of the Board of Directors of PJSC TransContainer was held where the following resolutions were adopted:
1. Note the report on the factor analysis of production performance of JSC Kedentransservice for 6 months of 2019.
2. Approve the report of the General Director on performance results of PJSC TransContainer for 1st half of 2019.
3. Approve amendments to the procedure for formation and control of implementation of budget of PJSC TransContainer.
4. To pay a bonus to V.G. Saraev, the General Director of PJSC TransContainer based on the results of work in the 2nd quarter of 2019.
5. Determine the terms of the employment contract with V. Saraev, the General Director of PJSC TransContainer regarding indexation of the salary from July 1, 2019.
6. Note the report regarding the issue On Increasing the Authorized Capital of the Subsidiary TransContainer - Slovakia, a.s.
7. Take into account the report on the implementation of the TransContainer for Children Charity Program for 1st half of 2019.
8.1. To approve the provision of charity support to the Lokomotiv Hockey Club Association for maintenance of two Olympic reserve junior sports schools.
8.2. To approve the provision of charity support to Bethel, Leningrad Region Non-governmental Charity Foundation in the form of transferring a 20-foot container written off from the fleet park for storing products.
9. Approve the budgets of the committees of the Board of Directors of PJSC TransContainer for
10.1. To approve raising debt capital by the Company through placement of exchange-traded bonds under P01-BO Exchange-traded Bonds Program in the amount of up to 10,000,000,000 (Ten billion) rubles with maturity on the 1820th (One thousand eight hundred and twentieth) day from the initial date of placement of the exchange bonds issue .
10.2. If it is not possible to place exchange-traded bonds, approve taking of (a) short-term loan(s).
11. To approve conclusion of Addendum No. 1 on amending the Agreement on Exercising the Rights of Participants of LLC FVK Sever between PJSC TransContainer and Joint-Stock Company Freight Village Kaluga.
Tel. +7 (495) 788-17-17, ext. 1380