On 5 March 2009 JSC TransContainer Board of Directors held a meeting (in a form of joint attendance), which led to the following decisions:
- To add items proposed by JSC TransContainer shareholders to the agenda of the Company’s Annual General Shareholders’ meeting.
- To add candidates proposed by JSC TransContainer shareholders to the candidate list for voting on the agenda item “On election of the Company’s Board of Directors”.
- To add candidates proposed by JSC TransContainer shareholders to the candidate list for voting on the agenda item “On election of the Company’s Revision Commission”.
- To approve the schedule for preparation and conducting of the Company’s Annual General Shareholders’ meeting to sum up the 2008 results.
- To approve the corporate management development program for 2009.
- To postpone discussion of the item “On the amount of compensation for the auditor hired for audit of the Company’s 2008 accounting records as per IFRS standards” till the next meeting of the Company’s Board of Directors.
- To approve the Company’s 2009 budget.
- To approve a number of transactions of interest.
- To approve appointment of Mr. Ramazanov as Director of JSC TransContainer branch at the South-East Railroad.
- To provide assistance to:
- Ms Beloborodova, Zabairalskaya and Sokolova, the Company’s employees, who have dependant disabled children by offering 30,000 roubles and 15,000 roubles for medical treatment and social rehabilitation needs respectively to each of them;
- Patriarchal Boris-and-Gleb Anosin nunnery by offering it 1,000,000 roubles for reconstruction of a church and hospital pavilion;
- Pilgrim Interregional Association for Disabled People by offering it 150,000 for conducting “Winter Games” sports festival.
This report is published by the Issuer pursuant to FSFM Decree №06-117/ PZ-N dated 10 October 2006 “On approval of the Regulations of information disclosure by security issuers”.