RNS Number : 3591K
16 April 2015
Notice of Annual General Meeting of Shareholders
On 15 April 2015, the Board of Directors of PJSC TransContainer (TRCN) (the "Company") resolved to convene an Annual General Meeting of Shareholders ("AGM") on 24 June 2015. The AGM will be held at 11.00 a.m in the Troitskiy-Kolomenskiy Hall of the Mariott Grand Hotel, 26/1 Tverskaya Street, Moscow.
The agenda for the Annual General Meeting of the Shareholders comprises the following matters:
1. Approval of the Company's annual report for 2014.
2. Approval of the annual financial statements, including the profit and loss statement (profit and loss accounts).
3. Distribution of the Company's profit and losses for the fiscal year.
4. Approval of the dividend payment based on the results of the fiscal year.
5. Payment of remuneration to the members of the Board of Directors.
6. Payment of remuneration to the members of the Revision Commission.
7. Approval of the Company's auditor.
8. Election of the members of the Board of Directors.
9. Election of the members of the Revision Commission.
10. Joining the Association of Railway Equipment Manufacturers, a non-profit partnership.
11. Approval of related-party transactions.
Notice of the Annual General Meeting of Shareholders will be sent not later than 4 June 2015 by certified mail to persons authorised to participate.
Andrey Zhemchugov, Director, Capital Markets and Investor Relations
+7 495 637 9178
| || |
Tony Friend / Galyna Kulachek/Jenny Payne
+44 (0) 20 7457 2020
TransContainer (LSE ticker: TRCN) is the leading intermodal containertransportation company in Russia. It is the market leader in Russia by flatcarfleet size, container transportation by rail and rail-side container terminalthroughput. As of 31 December 2014, it owned and operated about 27 thousand flatcars and more than 64 thousand ISO containers. It owns a network of 46 rail-side container terminals in Russia, 19 rail-side terminals in Kazakhstan (through its joint venture company KedenTransService) and operates one terminal in Slovakia. Company's sales network comprises more than 130 sales offices across Russia as well as presence in the CIS, Europe and Asia. TransContainer is listed at Moscow Exchange and LSE. Company's major shareholder with 50% +2 shares is United Transportation and Logistics Company, established by Russian Railways, Belorussian Railway and Kazakhstan Temir Zholy.
This information is provided by RNS
The company news service from the London Stock Exchange