On June, 15, 2014 upon an initiative of JSC Russian Railways in the office of JSC TransContainer a workshop held a workshop "The Best Practices of Corporate Management" for the subsidiaries of the JSC Russian Railways. Over 35 representatives of top management of the subsidiaries of the JSC Russian Railways took part in the workshop. The members of Board of Directors and top management of JSC TransContainer, as well as the external experts of the Russian Institute of Directors Verbitsky V.I. and Nikitchanov E.V. presented their papers.
The following issues were discussed during the workshop:
- the best practices in the area of corporate management;
- the review of development of corporate management system in JSC TransContainer;
- the role of Board of Directors in Company's activity and its general principles;
- the tasks and the experience of the committees of Board of Directors;
- corporate management as a factor of Company's investment attractiveness;
- processes management and KPI as the modes of strategy realization;
- risk management system;
- budget management and
- information technologies in the system of Company management.
Department of corporate communications
of JSC TransContainer