Press Release on Resolutions Adopted by the Board of Directors of PJSC TransContainer on October 24, 2019
On October 24, 2019, a meeting of the Board of Directors of PJSC TransContainer (also the Company) was held where the following resolutions were adopted:
1. Preliminarily agree on the performance targets of PJSC TransContainer for 2020.
2. To take into account the report on implementation of the debt policy of PJSC TransContainer as of June 30, 2019.
3. Approve provision of charity support to:
congregation of Saints Faith, Hope and Charity Church for construction of the church complex;
the church dedicated to Holy Martyr John the Warrior in Chelyabinsk in the form of
two 20-ton containers written off the PJSC TransContainer fleet to be used as a warehouse for construction materials;
an employee of the Company for reimbursement of expenses for expensive treatment;
an employee of the administrative center of the East Siberian Railway in the form of transfer of two 20-ton containers for temporary use for storing property that survived the fire of a house.
4. To approve granting (donation) of the property of PJSC TransContainer located at: 1 Stantsionnaya St., Gryazi, Gryazinsky District, Lipetsk Region to Grayzinsky Municipal District of the Lipetsk Region of the Russian Federation.
5. Note Report on the Implementation of Resolutions of the Annual General Shareholders Meeting of PJSC TransContainer.
Tel. +7 (495) 788-17-17, ext. 1380