Press release on resolutions adopted by the Board of Directors on April 15, 2020
On April 15, 2020, a meeting of the Board of Directors of PJSC TransContainer was held by absentee ballots, where the following resolutions were adopted:
1. The candidacy to the position of Deputy Director General of PJSC TransContainer was approved.
2. Provision of charitable assistance was approved in favor of:
- ANO “Ostrov Fortov”, purpose: development of the tourism and recreation cluster in the city of Kronstadt;
- ANO “Capital Handball Development Center”, purpose: accomplishment of goals and tasks aimed at sports promotion;
- FSBI “National Medical Research Center for Surgery named after A.V. Vishnevsky”, purpose: purchase of personal protection equipment and other items required to the center’s employees.
3. Purchase of advertising services aimed at the Company’s image building was approved.
Tel. +7 (495) 788-17-17, ext. 1380