Press release on resolutions adopted by the Board of Directors on June 18, 2020
On June 18, 2020, a meeting of the Board of Directors of PJSC TransContainer was held by absentee ballots, where the following resolutions were adopted:
1. The positions of the Company (Company’s representatives) in management bodies of the controlled companies included in the list as annually approved by the Board of Directors related to utilization of the controlled companies’ budget were determined, and the Budget Utilization Reports of the controlled companies for the reporting periods were taken into consideration.
2. The Agreement for Monetary Compensation for Demolition and Termination of Title of PJSC TransContainer to the real estate units was approved.
3. The candidate to run the office of First Vice-President of PJSC TransContainer was approved.
4. The terms and conditions of the Employment Agreements to be entered into with the First Vice-President, a member of the Board of Directors, of PJSC TransContainer were defined.
5. The amendments to the Regulations on Charitable Activities of PJSC TransContainer were approved.
Tel. +7 (495) 788-17-17, ext. 1380