Press Release on Resolutions Made by Board of Directors on October 18, 2017
The meeting of PJSC TransContainer’s Board of Directors was held on October 18, 2017 and the following resolutions were made:
1. To approve the forecast of PJSC TransContainer’s financial and economic indicators for 2017-2022.
2. To approve PJSC TransContainer’s business targets for 2018.
3. To approve the list of PJSC TransContainer’s controlled entities, in which the Company’s standpoint on agenda items of the management bodies’ meetings is determined by the Board of Directors.
4. To approve termination of PJSC TransContainer’s participation in Logistic Investment S.a r.l.
5. To approve a new version of PJSC TransContainer’s Non-Core Assets Disposal Program.
6. To take into account the information on fulfillment of the resolutions made by PJSCTransContainer’s annual General Shareholders’ Meeting.
7. To take into account the report on fulfillment of the action plan for the key risks for the second quarter of 2017.
8. To take into account the information on the existing regulations on the Company’s relations with shareholders.
9.1. To approve RUB 41,009.40 charity support to the Company’s employee in order to reimburse his expensive treatment costs.
9.2. To approve RUB 1,500,000 charity support to Yekaterinburg Artistic Fund (Non-Profit Foundation) for construction of the Sverdlovsk Railway monument.
9.3. To approve charity support to employees and non-employed retirees of PJSC TransContainer, who bring up lifelong disabled persons older than 18 (12 persons) in their families, in the amount of RUB 75,000 per person.
10. To take into account the report on implementation of Charity Program “TransContainer to Children” for 9 months of 2017.
11. To take into account the report of PJSC TransContainer’s management on PJSCTransContainer’s terminal business.
Теl. +7 (495) 788-17-17, ext. 1378