On November 21, 2014, a meeting of the Board of Directors of JSC TransContainer was held, at which the following resolutions were adopted:
1. To finalize the draft budget of JSC TransContainer for 2015 taking into account the comments and proposals of the members of the Board of Directors.
2. To approve the Statement of Performance of JSC TransContainer for 9 months of 2014.
3. To take into account the report on implementation of the credit policy of JSC TransContainer as of September 30, 2014.
4. To pay a bonus to P.V. Baskakov, the General Director of JSC TransContainer based on the results of work in the 3rd quarter of 2014.
5. To validate the provision of charity support to:
5.1. Istoki Endowment Fund;
5.2. TransSoyuz Charity Fund;
5.3. Lokomotiv-Izumrud Volleyball Club Sverdlovsk Regional Public Organization;
5.4. The local Orthodox religious organization of the parish of the Church of the Holy Royal Martyrs, New Martyrs and Confessors of the Russian city of Krasnoyarsk, Krasnoyarsk Diocese of the Russian Orthodox Church;
5.5. Employees of the branches of JSC TransContainer on the Far Eastern and West Siberian Railways;
5.6. Bud Chelovekom Charity Fund;
5.7. Child of tender years for expensive treatment.
6. To take into account the results of the activities of Kedentransservice JSC for the 1st half of 2014.
7. To amend the resolution of the Board of Directors dated September 19, 2012 on the placement of BO-1, BO-2 and BO-3 Series exchange-traded bonds
8. To introduce (approve) amendments to the Resolution on the issue of securities and to the Prospectus of securities – BO-1, BO-2 and BO-3 Series exchange-traded bonds
9. To determine the terms of the employment contract with the General Director of JSC TransContainer P.V. Baskakov in terms of wage indexation.
10. To take into account the results of evaluating the work of members of the Board of Directors and members of the committees of the Board of Directors of JSC TransContainer for 2013 – 2014 corporate year.
11. To take into account the report on the implementation of resolutions of the Board of Directors of JSC TransContainer for the 3rd quarter of 2014.
12. To validate alienation of real estate properties of JSC TransContainer.
13. To validate a number of related-party transactions.
14. To agree on the concurrent holding by the General Director of JSC TransContainer P.V. Baskakov of the position of President of JSC United Transport and Logistics Company.
Corporate Secretary of JSC TransContainer
Tel. +7 (495) 788-17-17, ext. 1029